Recipe by Marg (CaymanDesigns)
I adore potatoes on the grill. Prep time includes marinating time.
Top Review by Paka
My family loved these potatoes. I didn't grill them but mixed the sauce and poured it over the potatoes. After marinating I roasted them in the oven until browned. This is a nice change for the ever flexible spud!
- 2 lbs small red potatoes, quartered
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (Light mayo is fine)
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine or 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil potatoes until tender but not too soft. (I cook mine in the microwave.).
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Add potatoes; stir gently to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Drain, reserving marinade. Thread potatoes on metal or soaked wooden skewers. Grill, covered, over hot heat for 6-8 minutes or until potatoes are golden brown. Turn and brush occasionally with reserved marinade.