Interesting and flavorful combination of flavors
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cracked black pepper
- 2 3/4 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 lbs boneless sirloin steaks, cut into 48 (1-inch)
- 4 peaches, cut into 8 wedges
- 2 small red onions, each cut into 8 wedges
- 2 large red bell peppers, each cut into 8 (1-inch)
- cooking spray
- 1Prepare grill.
- 2To prepare kebabs, combine first 7 ingredients; toss well.
- 3Thread 3 steak pieces, 2 peach wedges, 1 onion wedge, and 1 bell pepper piece alternately onto each of 16 (12-inch) skewers.
- 4Place kebabs on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 6 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally.
- 5Place kebabs on a platter; cover loosely with foil. Let stand 5 minutes.
- 6To prepare sauce, combine chopped parsley and next 5 ingredients (chopped parsley through garlic), stirring with a whisk. Spoon over kebabs. Garnish with parsley sprigs, if desired.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Sirloin Skewers With Peaches and Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (264 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 344.9
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 102.0 mg
- Sodium 731.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 33.0 g