3 hrs 20 mins
This recipe makes a delicious tasting roast. Recipe is from Taste of Home.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 4 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (3 lb) boneless sirloin tip roast, 3 pounds
- 1 lb fresh baby carrots
- 2 medium tomatoes, quartered
- 1 medium onion, quartered
- 1In small bowl, combine the flour, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, vinegar, 1 t salt and mustard until smooth; set aside.
- 2Sprinkle pepper and remaining salt over roast.
- 3Grill roast over medium heat for 5-10 minutes or until browned on all sides.
- 4Transfer to a heavy-duty 13-inch by 9-inch baking disposable foil pan.
- 5Pour reserved sauce over roast.
- 6Top with carrots, tomatoes and onion.
- 7Cover pan with foil.
- 8Grill over indirect medium heat for 3 hours or until meat is tender.
Browse Our Top Roast Beef Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Sirloin Roast
Serving Size: 1 (290 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 450.3
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 147.5 mg
- Sodium 822.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 10.4 g
- Protein 48.4 g