Recipe by Lainey6605
You can also use 2 pounds grilled chicken, boneless and skinless, in place of the sirloin. From Woman's World.
- 1 lb small red potato, halved
- 1 lemon
- 3⁄4 cup bottled caesar-style vinaigrette dressing
- 1 teaspoon McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
- 2 lbs sirloin steaks, 1-inch thick
- 2 red bell peppers or 2 green bell peppers, cut into 1/2 inch thick rings
- 1 medium red onion, cut into 1/2-inch thick rings
- 8 cups romaine lettuce leaves, torn
- parmesan cheese, shavings (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare grill for direct-heat cooking.
- In pot, combine potatoes with enough salted water to cover.
- Over high heat, bring to boil.
- Cook until tender, 10-12 minutes, drain.
- Grate 3/4 t zest and squeeze 1 1/2 t juice from lemon; combine with dressing and seasoning.
- Brush 2 T mixture over steak.
- Grill 6-8 minutes per side for medium-rare.
- Let stand 10 minutes, slice.
- Toss peppers and onion with 1 T lemon mixture; grill until just softened, about 5 minutes, turning once; cool 5 minutes.
- Toss lettuce, steak, potatoes, pepper and onion with remaining lemon mixture.
- If desired, garnish with cheese.