1/2 Photos of Grilled Shrimps & Scallops
Baby Kato's Note:
We all love seafood at our house, especially scallops. I hope you enjoy this very special dish...these are my favourite seafood kebabs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 large shrimp
- 20 large sea scallops
- 1 green pepper
- 1 large Spanish onion
- 16 medium mushrooms, whole
- 1Mix all marinade ingredients together.
- 2Pour 1/3 of marinade into bowl with seafood and chill in fridge for 2 hours.
- 3Marinate the vegetables in 1/4 of the reserved marinade for about 30 minutes.
- 4Thread the seafood and vegetables alternately on skewers.
- 5Baste the kebabs with the remaining reserved marinade frequently while grilling on bbq.
- 6This is wonderful served with a simple noodle dish, steamed rice or a green salad.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Shrimps & Scallops
Serving Size: 1 (345 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 737.3
- Calories from Fat 580
- Total Fat 64.4 g
- Saturated Fat 20.3 g
- Cholesterol 101.6 mg
- Sodium 898.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 21.4 g
- Protein 14.9 g