Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
from Fox 13 Utah website
Make and share this Grilled Shrimp Z’eviche recipe from Food.com.
- 1 ancho chili, deseeded and softened in hot water
- 2 roma tomatoes, roasted under broiler
- 1 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon cilantro
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 lime, juice of
- 2 tablespoons chipotle chiles, chopped
- 2 oranges, segmented
- 2 tablespoons red onions, diced
- 1⁄2 lb shrimp, cleaned and grilled
- Place first 8 ingredients in blender and puree until smooth.
- Add shrimp, oranges and onions and toss to coat thoroughly.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro and serve in a halved avocado.