1/2 Photos of Grilled Shrimp With Portabellas
Recipe source: Shopper's newsletter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak wooden skewers in water for at least 30 minutes.
- 2Prepare grill or preheat broiler.
- 3Thread shrimp onto skewers.
- 4Brush shrimp and portabellas with 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- 5In a small bowl whisk together the remaining oil (3 tablespoons) with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- 6Add tomatoes and basil to dressing and set aside.
- 7Place portabellas and shrimp onto grill (or on broiler rack) and grill until shrimp is cooked, turning once ( 3-5 minutes). Remove shrimp from skewers and add to dressing.
- 8Continue cooking portabellas until softened (3-5 minutes longer).
- 9Place portabellas, smooth side down, on serving plates (or platter) and spoon shrimp/tomato mixture onto caps. Garnish with basil, if desired.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Shrimp With Portabellas
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.4
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 172.8 mg
- Sodium 321.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 25.6 g