Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Refreshing and full of flavor, this exotic recipe is a palate-pleaser.
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons seasoned rice wine vinegar, divided
- 2 tablespoons frozen DOLE Pineapple Juice, thawed
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup peeled fresh DOLE Pineapple, 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup peeled and seeded cucumber, 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon slivered of fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon slivered fresh basil
- 3⁄4-1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (6 ounce) bag DOLE Tender Garden
- 1 lime, quartered
- Mix 1 tablespoon vinegar and juice in a small bowl. Whisk in olive oil, and season with salt and pepper.
- Combine pineapple, cucumber, onion, and herbs in a medium bowl. Stir in remaining vinegar; gently toss to coat.
- Thread shrimp on skewers. Brush with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill shrimp over medium heat, 1-2 minutes on each side, or until lightly charred and just cooked through.
- Arrange salad on plates. Divide shrimp between each salad. Top with pineapple cucumber salsa; drizzle with vinaigrette. Garnish each salad with a lime wedge.