Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
My old time favorite. Quick and easy
Make and share this Grilled Shrimp with Korean Sesame Marinade recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb unshelled large shrimp
- 1 bunch green onion, cut into strips
- 1 1⁄2 cups soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons dark sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 5 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger or 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl until well blended.
- Marinade shrimp for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Thread shrimp and green onion strips on metal or bamboo skewers, alternating.
- Grill, turning once, basting 5 minutes until tender.
- Boil remaining marinade in saucepan for 1 minute.
- Serve with shrimp.
There was a bit too much soy sauce in this. I could taste the other flavors, but just barely.