Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
My old time favorite. Quick and easy
Make and share this Grilled Shrimp with Korean Sesame Marinade recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb unshelled large shrimp
- 1 bunch green onion, cut into strips
- 1 1⁄2 cups soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons dark sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 5 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger or 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl until well blended.
- Marinade shrimp for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Thread shrimp and green onion strips on metal or bamboo skewers, alternating.
- Grill, turning once, basting 5 minutes until tender.
- Boil remaining marinade in saucepan for 1 minute.
- Serve with shrimp.
There was a bit too much soy sauce in this. I could taste the other flavors, but just barely.