Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Lots of garlic and herbs on grilled succulent shrimp!
- 907.18 g extra large shrimp, peeled deveined
- 4.92 ml paprika
- 14.79 ml sliced fresh garlic
- 4.92 ml italian seasoning
- 14.79 ml fresh lemon juice
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 2.46 ml black pepper
- 4.92 ml basil
- 14.79 ml brown sugar
- Mix all ingredient in a bag and marinate for 20 minutes in the refrigerator. Prepare grill to high heat and grill for 5-6 minutes turning to char all sides.
This is the absolute best! I did make a couple changes though. I substituted old bay seasoning for the basil and the italian seasoning.
WOW - this recipe is fabulous!!! We made it for a 4th of July party and it was a hit. My 16 year old son took over the prep for this one and he added lemon zest and a little white wine and fresh basil in place of the dried. The shrimp ended up marinating for a few hours before we grilled them and the flavour was great. Thanks for sharing, Rita!!
Totally easy and tastes like you slaved over it. Have served this several times and there are NEVER leftovers on the table. Perfect exactly the way the recipe is written.