Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Lots of garlic and herbs on grilled succulent shrimp!
Make and share this Grilled Shrimp With Garlic & Herbs recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs extra large shrimp, peeled deveined
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon sliced fresh garlic
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Mix all ingredient in a bag and marinate for 20 minutes in the refrigerator. Prepare grill to high heat and grill for 5-6 minutes turning to char all sides.
WOW - this recipe is fabulous!!! We made it for a 4th of July party and it was a hit. My 16 year old son took over the prep for this one and he added lemon zest and a little white wine and fresh basil in place of the dried. The shrimp ended up marinating for a few hours before we grilled them and the flavour was great. Thanks for sharing, Rita!!
Totally easy and tastes like you slaved over it. Have served this several times and there are NEVER leftovers on the table. Perfect exactly the way the recipe is written.
This is the absolute best! I did make a couple changes though. I substituted old bay seasoning for the basil and the italian seasoning.