1/1 Photo of Grilled Shrimp With Charmoula
1 hr 20 mins
1 hr 10 mins
From William-Sonoma, this Moroccan style dish is spicy and refreshing on a hot summer evening. The marinade is also good on fish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and devein the shrimp, leaving tail fin intact. Place in large zipper bag.
- 2Combine all other ingredients in a bowl, whisking to blend. Pour 1/2 the marinade over the shrimp. Seal bag, and marinate, refrigerated, for 1-2 hours.
- 3Prepare grill or preheat broiler.
- 4Remove the shrimp from the marinade, discarding marinade, and thread on skewers. If planning to serve on the skewer, estimate 6 shrimp per serving. Using double skewers will make it easier to turn the shrimp. Grill or broil until done, turning once - approximately 3-4 minutes per side.
- 5Serve with reserved marinade as a sauce.
Browse Our Top Moroccan Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Shrimp With Charmoula
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 285.4
- Calories from Fat 249
- Total Fat 27.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 64.3 mg
- Sodium 78.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 7.5 g