Prep1 hr 10 mins
From William-Sonoma, this Moroccan style dish is spicy and refreshing on a hot summer evening. The marinade is also good on fish.
- Peel and devein the shrimp, leaving tail fin intact. Place in large zipper bag.
- Combine all other ingredients in a bowl, whisking to blend. Pour 1/2 the marinade over the shrimp. Seal bag, and marinate, refrigerated, for 1-2 hours.
- Prepare grill or preheat broiler.
- Remove the shrimp from the marinade, discarding marinade, and thread on skewers. If planning to serve on the skewer, estimate 6 shrimp per serving. Using double skewers will make it easier to turn the shrimp. Grill or broil until done, turning once - approximately 3-4 minutes per side.
- Serve with reserved marinade as a sauce.