Prep 30 mins
Cook 7 mins
A delicious appetizer for a dinner party or special treat for family. The fresh basil is what gives this a wonderful aroma. The shrimp could be substituted for cubes of lamb, chicken, or tuna. I adapted this recipe from a recipe I read in the newspaper several years ago.
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, and Old bay seasoning.
- Marinade shrimp in this mixture for at least 30 minutes.
- Wrap each shrimp with a basil leaf and then with a small piece of prosciutto.
- Skewer each shrimp and grill.
- A fast and elegant appetizer!