Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
from fine cooking, so easy and delicious. serve with some hot sauce on the side
Make and share this grilled shrimp w/2 sauces recipe from Food.com.
lemon basil sauce
- 1 lemon, juice and zest of
- 1 clove garlic, smashed
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 8 basil leaves, chiffonaded
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 lbs jumbo shrimp, shells on
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons fresh ground pepper
- heat the grill to medium-high.
- for lemon sauce, whisk ingredients together.
- for butter sauce, melt butter in small pan or microwave.
- add worcestershire, garlic, stir place shrimp in large bowl, toss with oil, salt, pepper.
- place on grill for 3 minutes, turn over and grill 3 minutes more.
- serve with sauces and lots of napkins.