Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
OMG!! This is absolutely amazing, and super easy!
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) cantropical fruit salad
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 large jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- 1 lime (Both juice and zest)
- 24 large shrimp, about 1 1/2 pounds,shells removed and deveined
- Drain the fruit salad, reserving juice. Finely chop the fruit and place in a medium-size bowl.
- Add cilantro, jalapeno and juice of 1/2 lime. Stir and refrigerate, covered, until ready to serve shrimp.
- Place reserved fruit salad juice, juice of 1/2 lime and zest from the lime in a large resealable plastic bag. Add cleaned shrimp and turn to coat shrimp with marinade.
- Refrigerate to marinate for 30 minutes. Heat a grill or broiler.
- Grill or broil shrimp 2 minutes per side. season with salt to taste.
- Serve shrimp, warm or at room temperature, with salsa on the side.