Recipe by ElizabethKnicely
Hot, grilled shrimp are dressed with a sauce made from Taco Ranch Dressing, and served on warmed flour tortillas.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lime, zested and grated
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 6 (8 inch) flour tortillas, heated according to package directions
- 1 (12 ounce) package mixed salad greens
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup fiesta blend cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine olive oil, lime juice, zest, and cumin in small bowl. Thread shrimp onto skewers; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Brush shrimp with lime mixture. Grill until shrimp are cooked through, about 3 minutes per side, brushing occasionally with lime mixture. Roughly chop shrimp.
- Combine taco ranch dressing, sour cream and shredded cheese included in the kit. Spread mixture over each tortilla; top with shrimp, salad greens and chips. Serve with favorite toppings, such as diced tomatoes, salsa, sliced olives and/or guacamole.