1/3 Photos of Grilled Shrimp Skewers With Spinach Salad
An elegant and easy dish to make, that will have your tastebuds tingling. Serve this with chunks of fresh homemade bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons jamaican jerk spice (or, Mexican seasoning)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 cups Baby Spinach
- 1 orange, peeled and cut into small quarters
- 1/2 teaspoon orange zest, grated fine
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 avocado, peeled and chopped
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 3 tablespoons goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 10 wooden skewers, soaked in water for 30 minutes
- 1Combine olive oil, seasoning, lime juice and shrimp in a heavy plastic bag, refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- 2Place spinach in a large salad bowl, peel orange with a knife so very little of the white pith remain, slice into segments and cut into small quarters.
- 3Add orange pieces, red bell pepper, avocado and green onions to spinach.
- 4Add balsamic vinaigrette, toss and coat well.
- 5Prepare grill. Thread 2 shrimp onto each skewer. Grill 3 to 4 minutes per side or until cooked through.
- 6Put spinach mixture onto plates, sprinkle each with orange zest and goat cheese.
- 7Top each with shrimp skewers. Drizzle with more vinaigrette if needed.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Shrimp Skewers With Spinach Salad
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 295.1
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 172.8 mg
- Sodium 197.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 25.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
jamaican jerk spice