1/1 Photo of Grilled Shrimp Skewers With Soy Sauce, Fresh Ginger and Toasted
Inspired by Food Network's "Boy Meets Grill," Episode Where's The Duck?, this recipe was tweaked a bit and the serving size changed to be more appropriate for a light meal with friends.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 24 large shrimp
- 1/2 cup light soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon gingerroot, freshly grated
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup peanut oil, plus extra for drizzling
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1Soak 4-inch wooden skewers in cold water for 1 hour.
- 2Thread shrimp onto each skewer so that the shrimp lie flat.
- 3Whisk together the soy, garlic, ginger, sesame oil, white wine vinegar, lime juice and peanut oil together in a small bowl.
- 4Place shrimp skewers onto a plate and drizzle with peanut oil to lightly coat.
- 5Season with salt and pepper.
- 6Heat grill.
- 7Grill shrimp 2 minutes per side or until just cooked through.
- 8Place shrimp on a platter, drizzle with vinaigrette and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Shrimp Skewers With Soy Sauce, Fresh Ginger and Toasted
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 124.2
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 32.1 mg
- Sodium 1063.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 6.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar