Recipe by AmyZoe
I made a bunch of jasmine rice earlier in the week with cilantro, and I needed to find a way to eat the rest of it. This was a simple but yummy recipe. Recipe courtesy of Taste of Home.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs jumbo shrimp (uncooked, peeled and deveined)
- jasmine rice (hot cooked)
- fresh parsley, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, whik the olive oil, lemon jjuice, cloves, salt, and pepper.
- Add shrimp and toss to coat. Refrigerate, covered for 30 minutes.
- Thread shrimp onto six metal or soaked wooden skewers.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 inches from heat 6 to 8 minutes or until shrimp turn pink (turning once).
- Serve with rice.
- Sprinkle with parsley.