Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A Bobby Flay recipe on the Food Network website. I make this regularly, and my family (and I) absolutely flip over it! It's our favorite pasta and seafood recipe, hands down. I make this on the outdoor grill, but in colder months I make it on the stovetop grill or even in a fry pan.
- 59.14 ml soy sauce
- 4.92 ml soy sauce
- 29.58 ml toasted sesame oil
- 9.85 ml toasted sesame oil
- 2 limes, juiced
- 9.85 ml honey
- 2 slice ginger, finely grated (2-inch)
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 118.29 ml canola oil, divided
- 566.99 g shrimp (21-24)
- 118.29 ml butter, softened
- Whisk together 1/4 cup soy sauce, 2 tablespoons sesame oil, the lime juice, honey, ginger, garlic and 1/4 cup canola oil in a bowl and add to a food processor. Add the softened butter and pulse until thoroughly combined.
- Season the shrimp with salt and pepper and brush mixture onto the shrimp. Place onto preheated indoor or outdoor grill (or fry pan) and cook in a single layer for 1 to 2 minutes per side, or until just cooked through.
Yumm!! We served this over angel hair pasta and it was soooo good! I put the marinade in a bag for about 10 miuntes instead of basting, then put the large shrimp on skewers and grilled. I think it will be great in a grill pan as well. Thanks for sharing SusieQ.
This is so good! I made half a recipe and used lemon instead of lime. The ginger gives this such a fresh taste. I sauteed the shrimp in the soy sauce mixture (using less canola oil) instead of grilling the shrimp. So easy and delicious!