Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Shrimp marinated in lemon, garlic, and parsley for 30 minutes, then grilled. Can be used as an appetizer or main dish. Scallops can also be used. The photo posted is prior to BBQ'ng the shrimp.
- 1⁄4 cup light olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 cup minced garlic
- ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 1⁄2 lbs shrimp
- In a medium, non-reactive bowl, combine the olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, garlic, black pepper and crushed red pepper.
- Set aside.
- Thread thawed shrimp onto skewers and cover with marinade for 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Grill, brushing occasionally with extra marinade, for about 2 to 3 minutes on each side, or until done.
This is DELICIOUS Chippie! I cannot stop eating it! It's even good at room temperature! I omitted the crushed red pepper flakes due to personal preference and added just a splash of dark rum. To die for! Simple and SO yummy! Thanks for posting!
Best shrimp on the grill I have ever made! I served with Recipe # 125120-lemon spaghetti and had grilled asparagus on the side. The intense garlic flavor really complimented the lemony flavor of the pasta. Thanks for posting!
Delicious marinade. I marinaded the shrimp for 30 minutes before grilling. I loved the flavor, though next time I may use more garlic. Definitely a keeper.