Recipe by Chef mariajane
A very tasty salad, for anyone that loves shellfish like I do, will surely enjoy!! To grill the shrimp, place on metal or wooden skewers. Grill over medium-high heat for 1 - 1 1/2 minutes on each side or until shrimp turns pink.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs shrimp (20-24 count)
- 1⁄2 cup zesty Italian dressing
- 1⁄2 cup lime juice or 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1 red pepper, seeded, chopped
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 celery, chopped
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 6 cups baby spinach leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour dressing and lime juice over shrimp over shrimp in large non-metal bowl; toss to coat, Add all remaining ingredients except lettuce; mix lightly; cover.
- Refrigerate 1 hour to marinate. Drain, reserving marinade.
- Place spinach leaves on serving plate; top with shrimp mixture. Drizzle with reserved marinade.