- 2 lbs fresh shrimp, peeled leaving tails attached, butterflied
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 1⁄2 lb sweet butter
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 shallots
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Pernod
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1⁄2 bunch fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Coat shrimp lightly with olive oil and Grill for 6-7 minutes until shrimp are pink.
- In a blender, combine remaining ingredients, the resulting sauce should be pastel green.
- Place the sauce in a metal bowl on the grill and heat while the shrimp are cooking.
- Serve shrimp on a plate with a bowl of the dipping sauce.