Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is from Hellman's Mayonnaise and is delicious and easy. The key is to grill shrimp JUST until they turn pink, and chicken JUST until cooked through or things get tough!
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 8 raw shrimp or 8 chicken, kabobs
- Combine first 6 ingredients; reserve 1/3 cup. Brush kabobs with remaining sauce. Grill kabobs until shrimp just turns pink, or chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with reserved sauce.
This recipe was a hit last Father's Day. Keep it forever!