Valerie in Florida's Note:
This is an Outback Steakhouse copycat. MMMM
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced celery
- 1 tablespoon green pepper
- 1 tablespoon scallion
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 teaspoons ketchup
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1Heat an outdoor grill, stovetop grill pan or broiler. Have ready four 4-6 inch skewers.
- 2Mix sauce ingredients in a bowl, cover and refrigerate until serving.
- 3Thread 6 shrimp close together on each skewer.
- 4Melt butter with garlic. Brush 1/2 the mixture on each bread slice.
- 5Brush 1 side of shrimp with 1/2 the remaining garlic butter, then sprinkle with 1/2 the Spice Rub.
- 6Grill or broil shrimp 3 minutes; turn and brush with remaining garlic butter; sprinkle with remaining spice rub.
- 7Grill shrimp and bread 3 minutes, or until shrimp are cooked and the bread is toasted.
- 8Slide the shrimp from each skewer onto a slice of garlic toast.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Shrimp on the Barbie
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 336.9
- Calories from Fat 210
- Total Fat 23.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 104.8 mg
- Sodium 562.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 11.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning