1/2 Photos of Grilled Shrimp Nam Prik
it doesn't get much easier than this. you can serve this as an appetizer or a main course. courtesy of mark bittman.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Start a charcoal or gas grill.
- 2Heat should be medium-hot and the rack no more than 4 inches from the heat source.
- 3(You can use a broiler if you prefer.) If you like, peel and devein shrimp.
- 4Combine sugar, chili, lime juice and nam pla.
- 5Taste, and adjust seasoning.
- 6Lightly salt shrimp, then grill them about 2 minutes to a side.
- 7Divide nam prik among 4 bowls, and serve as a dip for shrimp.
Browse Our Top Vietnamese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Shrimp Nam Prik
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.0
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 259.4 mg
- Sodium 1301.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 35.4 g