Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
A nice modernized version of the old classic shrimp cocktail. Watch 'em disappear!
Make and share this Grilled Shrimp -- Mmmmmm recipe from Food.com.
- In a 1 gal plastic food bag place shrimp and olive oil, toss to coat, sprinkle enough rub to lightly coat the shrimp.
- The bag should look dark red.
- Refrigerate for 1-4 hrs, the longer you wait the hotter they'll be.
- Light the grill and while it's heating place shrimp on skewers.
- When coals are very hot, clean the area that the shrimp will be on and rub with a bit of canola oil on a rag (use a mitt please).
- Immediately place shrimp on greased grill for 2-3 minutes, turn and cook an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from skewers and serve hot.
- No dipping sauce required.
- This rub works well on chicken wings too!
This recipe is sooo yummy! I will definitly hold on to this one!
Simplicity at its best, so quick and easy, yet very yummy! My whole family loved them. I added a little cayenne for some heat.
Simple and delicious. I picked up shrimp that had already had the shells removed so was trying to find a well-rated recipe that would work without drying them out. This simple take did the trick. The shrimp turned out plump, juicy and delish.
My Italian seasoning blend had salt in it -- plus I had garlic salt so I might cut back on the sodium a little next time but otherwise...SOLD! You shared a winner Steve_G. Thanks!