1/7 Photos of Grilled Shrimp -- Mmmmmm
A nice modernized version of the old classic shrimp cocktail. Watch 'em disappear!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the rub
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1/2 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
For the shrimp
- 1In a 1 gal plastic food bag place shrimp and olive oil, toss to coat, sprinkle enough rub to lightly coat the shrimp.
- 2The bag should look dark red.
- 3Refrigerate for 1-4 hrs, the longer you wait the hotter they'll be.
- 4Light the grill and while it's heating place shrimp on skewers.
- 5When coals are very hot, clean the area that the shrimp will be on and rub with a bit of canola oil on a rag (use a mitt please).
- 6Immediately place shrimp on greased grill for 2-3 minutes, turn and cook an additional 2-3 minutes.
- 7Remove from skewers and serve hot.
- 8No dipping sauce required.
- 9This rub works well on chicken wings too!
Browse Our Top Cajun Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Shrimp -- Mmmmmm
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 270.3
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 286.4 mg
- Sodium 1293.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 32.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: