Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 mins
I was given this great marinating butter when we were in Maui and I have put it together with shrimp for a delicious summer dinner.
- 1⁄8 cup melted butter
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 -5 drops Tabasco sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 21 -28 raw shrimp, shelled
- 3 -4 skewers
- Mix first six ingredients, add shrimp and marinate.
- Place seven shrimp on each skewer and grill until bright pink.
- Serve with linguine, sauteed snowpeas and chopped tomatoes for a super summer dinner.
This is a fantastic recipe! I made it for dinner tonight after looking for something different, easy, and yummy! Unfortunately, the weather didn't cooperate, so I ended up sauteing it on the stove instead of grilling it. Even my two girls loved it! I will definately make this recipe again and again.
Great marinade recipe for shrimp! It was so easy and flavorful. I will think about making extra next time so that I can have some extra to put on a side dish of rice. Love it! Oh, and I bought the shrimp already cleaned and on a skewer. Look for that in the store for the easiest meal ever.
I had some leftover shrimp from a party the night before. I used this recipe to marinate them and heated the shrimp up in a frying pan. Yummy!!