Recipe by gailanng
Using a bottled Caesar dressing makes this quick. Marie's Caesar Dressing is great for this recipe.
Top Review by Realtor by day, Chef by night
Yummy! It was great! I did my shrimp on the stove top because our grill isn't ready yet. This salad is very refreshing and filling enough for a nice spring dinner. Since I don't like store bought dressing, I used my own salad dressing recipe recipe #407672 and it worked out perfectly. Thanks, Gailann! We loved it.
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 cup caesar salad dressing, divided
- 1 teaspoon parsley, chopped
- 1 lb shrimp, cleaned and deviened
- 8 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 1 1⁄2 cups seasoned croutons
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 -2 cup cherry tomatoes
- fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine ½ cup dressing and parsley together. Place shrimp in dressing mixture and let marinate for one hour.
- Spray the grill with non-stick spray and preheat to medium-high heat. Grill shrimp, turning once, until the shrimp are cooked through, about 1 to 2 minutes per side. Let cool.
- Divide the romaine among the plates; top each salad with grilled shrimp, croutons, Parmesan cheese and cherry tomatoes topping with reserved Caesar dressing to taste and black pepper.