Prep 1 hr
Cook 5 mins
Using a bottled Caesar dressing makes this quick. Marie's Caesar Dressing is great for this recipe.
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 cup caesar salad dressing, divided
- 1 teaspoon parsley, chopped
- 1 lb shrimp, cleaned and deviened
- 8 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 1 1⁄2 cups seasoned croutons
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 -2 cup cherry tomatoes
- fresh ground black pepper
- Combine ½ cup dressing and parsley together. Place shrimp in dressing mixture and let marinate for one hour.
- Spray the grill with non-stick spray and preheat to medium-high heat. Grill shrimp, turning once, until the shrimp are cooked through, about 1 to 2 minutes per side. Let cool.
- Divide the romaine among the plates; top each salad with grilled shrimp, croutons, Parmesan cheese and cherry tomatoes topping with reserved Caesar dressing to taste and black pepper.
Yummy! It was great! I did my shrimp on the stove top because our grill isn't ready yet. This salad is very refreshing and filling enough for a nice spring dinner. Since I don't like store bought dressing, I used my own salad dressing recipe The Realtor's Creamy Caesar Salad Dressing and it worked out perfectly. Thanks, Gailann! We loved it.
This is a great lil' refreshing salad. Really enjoyed the grilled shrimp,which I did on the stovetop also (too HOT to go outside and make a FIRE!!) :o) Made for ZWT7.
I've had shrimp Caesar salad before, but never thought of grilling the shrimp. Great idea. Followed recipe as listed with great results. Will make this again, thanks for sharing.