Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a very simple and good-tasting recipe. The Roasted Garlic Vinaigrette is Roasted Garlic Vinaigrette
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 8 cups romaine lettuce, torn
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1⁄2 cup roast garlic vinaigrette dressing (#319344)
- 2 teaspoons anchovy paste (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups seasoned croutons
- 1 roasted red pepper, cut into strips
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- Spray the grill with non-stick spray and preheat it to medium-high.
- Season the shrimp with pepper.
- Grill, turning once, until the shrimp are cooked through, about 1 to 2 minutes per side.
- Let cool.
- Put the lettuce in a large bowl.
- Combine the lemon juice, Roasted Garlic Vinaigrette and the anchovy paste in a small bowl.
- Add the vinaigrette mixture, Parmesan cheese and pepper to the romaine and toss to combine.
- Divide the romaine among 4 plates, top each salad with 4 oz. of grilled shrimp, croutons, red peppers and cherry tomatoes.