Grilled Shrimp Caesar Salad
- Spray the grill with non-stick spray and preheat it to medium-high.
- Season the shrimp with pepper.
- Grill, turning once, until the shrimp are cooked through, about 1 to 2 minutes per side.
- Let cool.
- Put the lettuce in a large bowl.
- Combine the lemon juice, Roasted Garlic Vinaigrette and the anchovy paste in a small bowl.
- Add the vinaigrette mixture, Parmesan cheese and pepper to the romaine and toss to combine.
- Divide the romaine among 4 plates, top each salad with 4 oz. of grilled shrimp, croutons, red peppers and cherry tomatoes.