1/3 Photos of Grilled Shrimp and Pineapple Kabobs
You can't beat the simplicity for the great outcome.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small saucepan combine 4 tablespoons of the marmalade, water, soy sauce and optional hot sauce; set aside.
- 2If skewers are wooden, pre-soak approximately 30 minutes.
- 3Cut pineapple into 4 crosswise slices; core and cut each slice in quarters to make 16 small wedges.
- 4Peel and devein shrimp.
- 5Thread on 4 skewers the shrimp alternating with pineapple wedges. Brush some of the marmalade-soy sauce mixture on shrimp and pineapple.
- 6Place skewers on rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium heat. Grill 8 to 10 minutes, turning once, until shrimp are opaque and pineapple is heated through. Remove from heat; cover to keep warm.
- 7Heat remaining marmalade-soy sauce mixture and bring to a full boil; remove from heat source.
- 8Transfer prepared rice mixture to a serving bowl; stir in remaining 2 tablespoons marmalade and cilantro.
- 9Serve kabobs with rice and boiled marmalade-soy sauce mixture.
Browse Our Top Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Shrimp and Pineapple Kabobs
Serving Size: 1 (291 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 213.8
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 143.0 mg
- Sodium 913.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 29.2 g
- Protein 16.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
long grain and wild rice blend