You can't beat the simplicity for the great outcome.
Make and share this Grilled Shrimp and Pineapple Kabobs recipe from Food.com.
- In a small saucepan combine 4 tablespoons of the marmalade, water, soy sauce and optional hot sauce; set aside.
- If skewers are wooden, pre-soak approximately 30 minutes.
- Cut pineapple into 4 crosswise slices; core and cut each slice in quarters to make 16 small wedges.
- Peel and devein shrimp.
- Thread on 4 skewers the shrimp alternating with pineapple wedges. Brush some of the marmalade-soy sauce mixture on shrimp and pineapple.
- Place skewers on rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium heat. Grill 8 to 10 minutes, turning once, until shrimp are opaque and pineapple is heated through. Remove from heat; cover to keep warm.
- Heat remaining marmalade-soy sauce mixture and bring to a full boil; remove from heat source.
- Transfer prepared rice mixture to a serving bowl; stir in remaining 2 tablespoons marmalade and cilantro.
- Serve kabobs with rice and boiled marmalade-soy sauce mixture.