Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
From food & wine magazine - my wife loves this reicpe. I lost it, and rreently found it again, It is a very delicious healthy summer meal.
- 1 lb peeled and deveined large shrimp
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels (from 2 large ears)
- 1 celery rib, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups napa cabbage, shredded
- 4 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- Heat a grill. While it is warming, toss the shrimp with 2 tablespoons of the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill, turning once, until the shrimp are pink and curled, about 5 minutes. Keep warm.
- Heat the remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a medium frying pan. Add the corn and cook over moderately high heat until crisp-tender, about 2 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and let cool. Add the next 6 ingredients and season with salt and pepper. Stir in the shredded cabbage.
- Warm the tortillas quickly on the grill. Spread them on a work surface and mound the corn slaw in the center of each. Top with the shrimp. Roll up the wraps, cut in half and serve.