Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 lbs shrimp
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon garlic, Chopped
- 4 drops hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- Combine all ingredients in a glass dish.
- Marinade 2 hours at room temperature.
- Broil 3-4 inches from heat for 3 minutes.
- Turn and broil more.
- Shrimp can be served over rice with green salad and Italian bread.
This is absolutely delicious; a scampi taste but healthier because of the olive oil. I used 4 and 1/2 pounds of shrimp (peeled and deveined) and doubled the ingredients. I marinated it refrigerated instead of at room temp; cooked on a charcoal grill. We were eating them off the skewers before they even cooled. Will use this recipe again and again.
Absolutely amazing recipe. Marinade leaves you with tender, succulent, juicy shrimp with a wonderful flavor. BF grilled to perfection :) Highly recommended!