Prep 8 mins
Cook 5 mins
Serve these as your entree' over pasta or rice, or by themselves as an appetizer!
Make and share this Grilled Shrimp recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan.
- Remove from heat and add Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, green onions, garlic, pepper, salt, and hot sauce.
- Mix until well blended; let cool.
- Pour over shrimp in a glass baking dish; cover and marinate for one hour.
- Drain, reserving marinade.
- Grill shrimp, basting with marinade.
Outstanding recipe!! I didn't have any green onions, so I used a half cup minced onion, otherwise followed this recipe exactly. Then we put the shrimp on skewers and grilled them over hot coals about 4-5 minutes per side. Absolutely delicious smokey flavored shrimp! Served them with rice pilaf and salad. Thanks for sharing this recipe!
This recipe was awesome! We had it as a summer picnic with rice pilaf and sugar snap peas. Will definately make again!
Very good, flavorful shrimp - and it's very easy, with ingredients I usually have on hand. Thanks for posting, I will make this again.