Recipe by GinnyP
Serve these as your entree' over pasta or rice, or by themselves as an appetizer!
Top Review by Susie in Texas
Outstanding recipe!! I didn't have any green onions, so I used a half cup minced onion, otherwise followed this recipe exactly. Then we put the shrimp on skewers and grilled them over hot coals about 4-5 minutes per side. Absolutely delicious smokey flavored shrimp! Served them with rice pilaf and salad. Thanks for sharing this recipe!
- 1 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
- 3⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (Cholula is good!)
- 2 1⁄2 lbs large shrimp, peeled and deveined
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in a small saucepan.
- Remove from heat and add Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, green onions, garlic, pepper, salt, and hot sauce.
- Mix until well blended; let cool.
- Pour over shrimp in a glass baking dish; cover and marinate for one hour.
- Drain, reserving marinade.
- Grill shrimp, basting with marinade.