Grilled Short Ribs With Dream Sauce
- Whisk together tomato puree and mustard in large non-aluminum saucepan until smooth.
- Stir in water, vinegar, corn syrup, lemon juice, sugar, chili powder, dry mustard, paprika, red pepper, onion powder, salt, black pepper and garlic powder.
- Simmer, stirring 30 minutes.
- (Can refrigerate for 2 weeks).
- Sprinkle short ribs with salt and pepper.
- Grill or broil ribs for 20-30 minutes, turning and basting often with 2 cups barbeque sauce.
- Boil any leftover sauce in saucepan for 1 minute.
- Serve sauce on side.