Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Wine Bar Food
Make and share this Grilled Short Ribs recipe from Food.com.
- 236.59 ml balsamic vinegar
- 236.59 ml soy sauce
- 14.79 ml honey
- 14.79 ml ginger, peeled and minced
- 14.79 ml garlic, minced
- 2.46 ml crushed red pepper flakes
- 2.46 ml dried oregano
- 4.92 ml coriander seed, toasted and crushed
- 14.79 ml orange zest
- 14.79 ml lemon zest
- 1360.77 g beef short ribs, sliced crosswise /2 in thick
- Combine vinegar, soy, honey, ginger, garlic, red pepper flakes, oregano, coriander, orange and lemon zests, salt and pepper.
- Add ribs, turn to coat.
- Cover and marinate in fridge for at least 6 hours or overnights.
- Prepare grill to medium high heat.
- Drain ribs and discard marinade.
- Grill ribs until slightly charred and crispy, about 3 minutes on each side.
- Remove from grill and transfer to cutting board.
- Chop each rib into 3 or 4 peices.
- Transfer to platter and sprinkle with seasame seeds and chopped cilantro.