philip dreger's Note:
From WIne Bar Food
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon ginger, peeled and minced
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1 teaspoon coriander seed, toasted and crushed
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 3 lbs bone-in beef short ribs, sliced crosswise 1/2 thick
- 1/3 cup sesame seeds, toasted
- fresh cilantro, springs (to garnish)
- 1Combine vinegar, soy, honey, ginger, garlic, red pepper, oregano, coriander, zests and black pepper.
- 2Add ribs and turn to coat.
- 3Cover and marinate in fridge for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- 4Prepare grill to medium high heat.
- 5Drain ribs and discard marinade.
- 6Grill ribs until slightly charred and crispy, about 3 minutes on a side.
- 7Remove from grill, transfer to cutting board.
- 8Chop each rib into 3 or 4 peices.
- 9Transfer to platter and sprinkle with sesame sees and cilantro.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Short Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (494 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1445.7
- Calories from Fat 1165
- Total Fat 129.4 g
- Saturated Fat 54.4 g
- Cholesterol 258.5 mg
- Sodium 4190.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 58.9 g