Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
Another wonderful recipe from the Kahlua website. We alway grill out in the summer, we love eating outside. Whenever I find a recipe for grilling, I will try it out to see if we like it and then keep it in my files for future meals.
- 1⁄4 cup cooking sherry
- 1⁄4 cup molasses
- 2 tablespoons Kahlua
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 pork chops, 1 inch thick
- Combine first 3 ingredients and pour over pork chops.
- Cover and regrigerate for 30-60 minutes.
- Drain pork chops and reserve the marinade for later.
- Grill pork chops over medium-high heat about 20-30 minutes, until inside is no longer pink.
- Turning once and brush frequently with the reserved marinade.
- Serve with your favorite potato and vegetable dish.