Recipe by V'nut-Beyond Redemption
This is an adopted from the Great Adoption of 2005. I have amended the amount for soy sauce to 1/4 - 1/2 cup as feedback has shown that some found it quite salty. Thank for trying, guys! Total time for this is 2 hours 15mins.
Top Review by John Marinaccio,Jr
Fairly good recipe. I found that I needed to marinate the shark steaks for 3 hrs, because i used the goerge forman grill to cook it.I also found that adding 1 1/2 Tbsp. of sugar(for 2 servings) balances the acidity of this recipe very well..The portions of steak that i cooked were 2 1/2 inches thick and it took me 28 min to cook on the george forman grill..
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup soy sauce (1/2 cup could be very salty for some)
- 6 shark steaks or 6 swordfish steaks or 6 salmon steaks
- 1⁄4 cup catsup
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, Chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄3 tablespoon pepper, Ground
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine soy sauce, orange juice, catsup, chopped parsley, lemon juice, pepper, and minced garlic.
- Add fish; cover and marinate in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Remove fish from marinade, reserving marinade.
- Grill fish over hot coals 6 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, basting frequently with marinade.