Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Easy marinade and grill recipe for shark steak. I have not tried this yet but it looks wonderful!
- 118.29 ml soy sauce
- 118.29 ml orange juice
- 59.14 ml catsup
- 59.14 ml fresh parsley, Chopped
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 4.88 ml ground pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 shark steaks
- Combine soy sauce, orange juice, catsup, chopped parsley, lemon juice, pepper, and minced garlic in a ziploc bag. Squish to mix well. Add fish, seal and marinate in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Remove fish from marinade, reserving marinade. Pat dry with a paper towel and apply a good layer of vegetable or olive oil to prevent sticking on the grill.
- Preheat grill so grill rack is screaming hot. Place fish over hot coals or gas accordingly 6 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, basting frequently with marinade.
- Allow to rest a few minutes before serving.
Made this the other night, the flavors were great.
quick and easy, excellent flavor. I did not have parsley, so made it without. Will use again with other fish.