Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Found on alleasyrecipes.com. Posted for ZWT8- Great Britain.
- Dry the salmon and brush all over with oil.
- Put onto a hot greased grid and grill for about 10 minutes on one side, then turn carefull and cook the other side, again brushing with oil.
- Saute the mushrooms in a little butter.
- Serve the salmon on a hot dish with a small pat of maitre d"hotel butter on each cutlet, and garnish with parsley or watercress.
- Arrange button mushrooms in neat groups between the cutlets.
I made this and it was ok but I found it just lacked taste. Needs some salt and pepper or something. Made for World tour 8
i cooked for 1 and just used butter for salmon and mushrooms which is why i liked it more than brenda great lunch would be perfect with salad or rice