Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
Made these last night for a vegetarian friend. They were a hit! Very tender and tasty.
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1⁄2 tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1⁄4 cup sesame ginger salad dressing (Ken's)
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Madras curry powder
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl with shrimp and marinate for an hour.
- Skewer shrimp on metal grilling skewers.
- Grill 3 minutes on each side.
- Serve over salad.