PSU Lioness's Note:
This homemade twist on teriyaki chicken has only four ingredients! The sauce mixture would also be good brushed on grilled pork chops, grilled fish like salmon or grilled vegetables. (From Betty Crocker's "Money Saving Meals" cookbook).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brush grill rack with vegetable oil. Heat gas or charcoal grill.
- 2In small bowl, mix teriyaki sauce, sesame seeds and ginger.
- 3Place chicken on grill. Cover grill; cook over Medium heat 15-20 minutes, brushing frequently with sauce mixture and turning after 10 minutes, until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (170 degrees f).
- 4Discard remaining sauce mixture.
- 5* To toast sesame seeds, cook in ungreased heavy skillet over M-L heat 5-7 minutes, stirring frequently, until browning begins. Then stir constantly until golden brown.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Sesame-Ginger Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.9
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 482.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 26.0 g