Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This homemade twist on teriyaki chicken has only four ingredients! The sauce mixture would also be good brushed on grilled pork chops, grilled fish like salmon or grilled vegetables. (From Betty Crocker's "Money Saving Meals" cookbook).
- Brush grill rack with vegetable oil. Heat gas or charcoal grill.
- In small bowl, mix teriyaki sauce, sesame seeds and ginger.
- Place chicken on grill. Cover grill; cook over Medium heat 15-20 minutes, brushing frequently with sauce mixture and turning after 10 minutes, until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (170 degrees f).
- Discard remaining sauce mixture.
- * To toast sesame seeds, cook in ungreased heavy skillet over M-L heat 5-7 minutes, stirring frequently, until browning begins. Then stir constantly until golden brown.