1/1 Photo of Grilled Sesame Chicken and Salad
Cooking Crowe's Note:
A grilled favorite around our house. And it's pretty healthy too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 -4 chicken breasts
- 1/2 head lettuce
- 3 roma tomatoes
- 1/4 red onion, sliced into rings
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1Heat grill to med-hi temp (around 300 to 325 degrees).
- 2Combine all of the dressing ingredients except the oils and whisk thoroughly (you can also use a blender on low to combine.
- 3While still whisking, slowly add the sesame oil, then the vegetable oil.
- 4Measure out about ¼ - ½ cup of dressing.
- 5Make a foil bowl large enough to hold all of the chicken and pour half of the dressing in the bottom. Lay in the chicken breast in a single layer and cover with the remaining dressing. Close the foil bowl with the edges or additional foil.
- 6Place on grill and cook for 20 minutes.
- 7While the chicken cooks, prepare salad.
- 8After the twenty minutes are up, take chicken out of the foil and place directly on the grill and let cook for 5 minutes on one side, and then 3 minutes on the other side.
- 9Plate with some salad and cover with dressing.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Sesame Chicken and Salad
Serving Size: 1 (315 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 512.5
- Calories from Fat 293
- Total Fat 32.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 242.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 33.8 g