Prep 7 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is basically a marinade to provide flavor to the chicken. I use the chicken in three ways to mix it up alttle. One, serve the chicken as the main course; Two, cut the chicken into strips and use in any salad; Three, pound the chicken before marinding, grill and use for chicken sandwiches.
- 4 -6 boneless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup dark sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh roasted sesame seeds
- 3⁄8 cup honey
- Mix the marinade ingredients in a dish large enough to hold the chicken without overlapping.
- Put the Chicken in the dish and coat with the marinade.
- Marinade for 2 to 6 hours.
- Cook Chicken on a grill over medium high heat. Enjoy!