- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 (3 lb) boneless center cut pork loin roast
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat gas or charcoal grill for indirect heat cooking as directed by manufacturer.
- In small bowl, mix all ingredients except roast. Rub mixture onto all sides of roast.
- Place roast, fat side up, on grill for indirect cooking. Cover grill, cook 1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours 15 minutes or until meat thermometer inserted into thickest part of roast reads 160 degrees.
- Let roast stand 10 to 15 minutes before slicing.