Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs 30 mins
Fire up the grill!
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 (3 lb) boneless center cut pork loin roast
- Heat gas or charcoal grill for indirect heat cooking as directed by manufacturer.
- In small bowl, mix all ingredients except roast. Rub mixture onto all sides of roast.
- Place roast, fat side up, on grill for indirect cooking. Cover grill, cook 1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours 15 minutes or until meat thermometer inserted into thickest part of roast reads 160 degrees.
- Let roast stand 10 to 15 minutes before slicing.
Very good! So easy to make too. The rub is awesome. I plan on using it on chicken too. Thank you for sharing.
It's just a shame you can't give this recipe more than 5 stars because it certainly deserves it. The combination of the poultry seasoning and chili powder on the pork roast was absolutely amazing! I would have never guessed how well they would enhance the roast. Thanks for posting the recipe, our dinner guests thank you as well.
What a wonderful recipe! It tasted great and was easy to make. I put it on the grill and just left it for an hour and 45 minutes. When I pulled it off it looked a bit crispy, but it was juicy and delicious. I am making this again tonight and hope it will taste as great as it did the first time! Thank you for a wonderful recipe!