Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I tried a similar recipe at a fine restaurant and just thought I'd try to copy it. It turned out very much to my liking. My family loves it including Canary Girl who is my daughter who got me addicted to this website!!!
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- garlic seasoning, of your choice
- 8 ounces sliced fresh mushrooms
- 4 slices swiss cheese
- alfalfa sprout
- 4 plain croissants
- Grill breasts over medium coals till cooked through.
- Saute mushrooms in small amount of butter.
- Shortly before taking breasts off grill top with mushroom and swiss cheese long enough to melt cheese.
- Spread mayo and your favorite mustard on croissant and add chicken breasts topped with alfalfa sprouts.
Fabulous! I will for sure make these again.. I didn't use any mayo just lots of dijon and this is really good. Thanks for the great recipe! UPDATE made these again for lunch today and used watercress instead of sprouts, MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Oh Boy!!! Lovely buttery croissants!! We broiled the chicken and just used garlic mustard, no mayo and had to use a can of sliced mushrooms, forgot to buy fresh when I bought the croissants. They seemed to work ok, the sproats gave a very nice crunch. We will certainly make these again, next time with fresh mushrooms. Thanks for sharing!!
Made these to to with Recipe#333005#333005 and YUMMY! Of course, I love croissants so it wasn't a hard decision to make these. I only made half the recipe for DH and I and I did add some onions along with the mushrooms. Definately will make this again. Thank you!