Recipe by Peeps
I tried a similar recipe at a fine restaurant and just thought I'd try to copy it. It turned out very much to my liking. My family loves it including Canary Girl who is my daughter who got me addicted to this website!!!
Top Review by Donna
Fabulous! I will for sure make these again.. I didn't use any mayo just lots of dijon and this is really good. Thanks for the great recipe! UPDATE made these again for lunch today and used watercress instead of sprouts, MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- garlic seasoning, of your choice
- 8 ounces sliced fresh mushrooms
- 4 slices swiss cheese
- alfalfa sprout
- 4 plain croissants
Directions See How It's Made
- Grill breasts over medium coals till cooked through.
- Saute mushrooms in small amount of butter.
- Shortly before taking breasts off grill top with mushroom and swiss cheese long enough to melt cheese.
- Spread mayo and your favorite mustard on croissant and add chicken breasts topped with alfalfa sprouts.